Sunday, January 9, 2011

6 days and counting

Every day that goes by, it gets a little easier. (which is weird 'cause I’m currently feeling under the weather). The meals are easier, the cravings aren’t as bad, and even when I go to bed late and take a bunch of NyQuil, I still wake up early. Today was the last day of the Six Day Express diet, and to my surprise, it wasn’t as hard as I thought it was gonna be. I’m actually gonna keep following it, but it won’t be as strict as I’ll be incorporating in more veggies and fruit. 
Tomorrow will be the first day of this year that my new lifestyle change will be tested. It’s my manager's birthday party and it’s gonna be a huge event. Aside from worrying about what to wear for the red carpet (the invite says Hollywood Chic), I also have to worry about the food and the drinks. I decided that I wasn’t cutting alcohol from my life, so I have to figure out what is the best alcohol to drink when “dieting”?  I know the answer would probably be, "don’t drink", but yeah, that’s not gonna happen, so what are my alternatives? Any suggestions? 
When it comes to the food, I’ll probably just have to go by what seems healthier. If unhealthy food can’t be avoided, I’ll just come back home and work my ass off. =) 
Lizzy

2 comments:

  1. Vodka soda with a lime (or just vodka on the rocks)! Miss ya, Liz xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do enjoy me some vodka. =) Thanks

    I miss you too!! We need a weekend in Coronado again.

    ReplyDelete