Friday, January 7, 2011

One day at a time

Today I felt like a completely different person! Even though I went to bed really late (as you can see from my posting at 2am) I felt so full of energy. I didn't even need a nap. I don't know whether it's my body getting used to the dieting or if it's the endorphins being released from the workouts but whatever it is, it's definitely better!

I'm still on the six day express diet which ends on Saturday so I can't wait till then! It's not really a hard plan to follow, it's just redundant and I get bored with it. Definitely couldn't do it on a long term basis. I also started the next phase of Slim in 6, Ramp It Up, which is 48 minutes long. I will continue to do RIU plus the 20 minutes of cardio in the morning for the next 2 weeks until I move on to the next phase. 

I'm still super motivated, excited, and can't wait to see my end results. And even though I have always been the type of person that wants to see an immediate change rather than wait around, I'm trying to overcome that impatience to avoid getting discouraged. So I'm just gonna take it one day at a time… and pray!

Lizzy

2 comments:

  1. Cool, good to hear you and hanging in there and feeling good about your plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was definitely hard the first couple a days but it totally got better.

    ReplyDelete