Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I took a sick day today, sort of...


So the cold I thought I had under control kicked me in the ass late last night and early this morning. My sinuses were killing me and I felt like I’d gotten punched on the head a few times. It was just awful so I took some sudafed and NyQuil- which was definitely not a good idea. Not only could I not  get up this the morning because I was over medicated, but I found out that my fever was back! So I stayed in bed till 11:30 but this time I didn’t beat myself up about it. Instead I got up and readied myself to begin the day. I went about it like I normally would have had I woken up at 9am, drank water, did 20 minutes of cardio and had breakfast. The rest of the day went smoothly, even though “Ramp it Up” still kicked my ass and I felt like I was gonna die afterward. 
Tomorrow I have to wake up at the crack of dawn for an early appointment so my day will be shifted again. I figure that as long as I keep eating healthy with lots of protein and still do my cardio and late workout, it shouldn’t make a huge difference- I hope! I feel like I’m slowly getting the hang of this and soon it might just become second nature to me!
Lizzy

1 comment:

  1. Finding a way to stay on course through things like being sick, vacation & the fifty million other things that threaten your routine is key! Hang in there. It really will be second nature soon!

    ReplyDelete