Saturday, January 15, 2011

I skipped a day

I was totally bad yesterday, I guess now it's technically 2 days ago, so yeah Thursday. I went out Wednesday night to hang with my friends and drank a lot of Tequila. So obviously the next day I was not a happy camper, I wouldn't say I was hungover, it was more like still drunk. So I really didn't do much except for lounging around all day and making bad eating choices. I decided not to let myself feel guilty, I made a choice and it only meant that I would have to workout twice as hard for the remainder of this week. Not that I won't work hard the other weeks, it's just that I was especially bad this week.

Today was pretty good although it took me a while to motivate myself for my second workout of the day. My eating choices were good, I went out for a nice walk and overall I felt like I was back. Tomorrow will probably be a challenge, I might go out with some friends to a wine tasting, so we'll see how that goes.

Still working at it Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment